HBase >> mail # user >> HBaseAdmin#checkHBaseAvailable COST ABOUT 1 MINUTE TO CHECK A DEAD(OR NOT EXISTS) HBASE MASTER

+
jingych 2013-11-13, 02:49
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-11-13, 03:12
+
jingych 2013-11-13, 09:07
Re: Re: HBaseAdmin#checkHBaseAvailable COST ABOUT 1 MINUTE TO CHECK A DEAD(OR NOT EXISTS) HBASE MASTER
More of the log and the version of HBase involved please.  Thanks.
St.Ack

Esteban Gutierrez 2013-11-13, 22:10
+
jingych 2013-11-14, 03:06