Drill >> mail # dev >> next steps

> Michael,
>
> You have the web front end ready it sounds like.  Can you provide us a
> walk-through?
FYI: I've deployed a new version of the front-end at http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill/

The improvements [1] include handling of data sources, more project handling stuff and rendering of the results. If you click the 'Tutorial' button you get a sort of mini-help how to use it.

I plan to do the screen cast against this version, should be available via YouTube by EoB (my time) tomorrow ...

Cheers,
  Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend/commits/master

--