Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:58
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:02
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 23:55
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:49
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 21:00
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-04, 19:01
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-04, 19:24
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-04, 18:59
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:09
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:15
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 12:26
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-09, 12:34
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 13:10
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 14:31
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 16:05
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 18:37
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-09, 18:56
Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 00:16
Where is it?

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think the getting started guide is a bit outside the scope of a README,
> though perhaps a condensed version could be created for the README.  The
> goal is to get users running queries as quickly and easily as possible.
>  Current format is RST, so it can go anywhere (wiki, web, README, etc.).
>  Open to any and all suggestions for packaging.
>

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Are you coordinating with Harri vis a vis the current wiki page and with
> > Jacques relative to the README and INSTALL files in the distribution
> > tarball itself?
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Ben Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > The getting started guide will be up within the next few days.

+
Ben Becker 2013-09-10, 00:27
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-10, 00:53