Hadoop, mail # dev - [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC

+
Matt Foley 2012-03-12, 23:16
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-14, 23:41
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-15, 00:01
+
Mark Holderbaugh 2012-03-13, 16:18
+
Tim Broberg 2012-03-12, 23:23
+
Jagane Sundar 2012-03-13, 16:48
Re: [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-15, 23:43
Jagane,

HADOOP-8136, the patch is not committed yet to trunk. Can you please
refresh the patch there?
Sorry for the late reply - this might be tight to get into 1.0.2, but can
make it to the next release though.

Regards,
Suresh