Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC

Re: [PLAN] Freeze date, Hadoop 1.0.2 RC
Jagane,

HADOOP-8136, the patch is not committed yet to trunk. Can you please
refresh the patch there?
Sorry for the late reply - this might be tight to get into 1.0.2, but can
make it to the next release though.

Regards,
Suresh