HBase >> mail # user >> ANN: hbase-0.95.0, the first in our 0.95 "Development" Series, is available for download

Re: ANN: hbase-0.95.0, the first in our 0.95 "Development" Series, is available for download
what's difference between

hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1-bin.tar.gz
<http://www.eu.apache.org/dist/hbase/hbase-0.95.0/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop1-bin.tar.gz>
and hbase-0.95.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz
<http://www.eu.apache.org/dist/hbase/hbase-0.95.0/hbase-0.95.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz>
?

Does that hadoop2-bin compiled using hadoop-2.x-common and hadoop-2.x-hdfs,
and including HBASE-8211 to support HA?
any others?

Thanks.