Zookeeper, mail # dev - porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3

+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:12
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-06-28, 03:17
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:34
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:36
+
Ted Dunning 2012-06-28, 04:40
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 05:11
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-28, 07:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 13:54
Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-28, 16:18
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> See Jesse's comment:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2611?focusedCommentId=13402863&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13402863

Sounds like a reasonable concern. In their shoes I'd probably stick
with established/stable features as well.

fwiw during the summit meetup we took a poll and the consensus was
that 3.4 should now be considered stable. Mahadev and I were planning
to propose the next release (3.4.4) as such. So it shouldn't be long
to wait if you are interested in using some of the new features.

Patrick