Pig >> mail # dev >> Welcome Thejas Nair

Welcome Thejas Nair
Hi,

I would like to welcome Thejas Nair as our newest Pig committer. Thejas
has been contributing to Pig for over a year now. He is the main
contributor to Pig SQL effort. He also has done significant work on LSR
project by porting merge join to the new platform. Thejas is active on
the mailing lists and has fixed many bugs. We are glad to have him on
board!

Olga