HBase, mail # user - coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type

Re: coprocessorExec got stucked with generic type
Pavel Hančar 2013-06-10, 13:11
I see, that's probably big nonsense to return ArrayList (or array) of
another classes from coprocessor, because it's a list of pointers. The
solution is to serialize it to byte[] by SerializationUtils.serialize(
Serializable<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/io/Serializable.html?is-external=true>
 obj).
  Pavel