Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop-1.0.3 and 1.1 release / code freeze proposals

+
Matt Foley 2012-04-21, 01:02
+
Thomas Graves 2012-04-30, 21:29
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-24, 19:27
+
Kihwal Lee 2012-04-25, 23:03
+
Tim Broberg 2012-04-21, 15:47
Re: Hadoop-1.0.3 and 1.1 release / code freeze proposals
I think HADOOP-8294 is a good candidate to include. Without this, a transient dns problem can make a large number of data nodes unavailable.  The fix is backport of HADOOP-7428.

Kihwal