MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: multinode hadoop cluster on vmware

Re: multinode hadoop cluster on vmware
Maybe you can try Serengeti http://www.projectserengeti.org/ or Vagrant (
http://java.dzone.com/articles/setting-hadoop-virtual-cluster,
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/04/how-to-use-vagrant-to-set-up-a-virtual-hadoop-cluster/