Hadoop, mail # user - First open source Predictive modeling framework on Apache hadoop

Re: First open source Predictive modeling framework on Apache hadoop
madhu phatak 2011-07-24, 06:22
White paper associated with framework can be found here
http://zinniasystems.com/downloads/sample.jsp?fileName=Distributed_Computing_in_Business_Analytics.pdf