Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Newbie:Need guidance

+
ankit nadig 2013-09-23, 16:07
+
Steve Loughran 2013-09-24, 08:52
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-24, 13:19
+
ankit nadig 2013-09-24, 15:31
Re: Newbie:Need guidance
I just created the jira :)  Its brand new so it wont be useful just yet -
and also - similar to steve's comment - it is for learning the ecosystem,
not the underlying plumbing of distributed java apps.

Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com