Avro, mail # user - How should I migrate 1.4 code to avro 1.5?

Re: How should I migrate 1.4 code to avro 1.5?
Scott Carey 2011-09-03, 01:09
Start with a JIRA ticket and we can discuss and refine there.

What we accept into the project must be attached as a patch to the JIRA
ticket with the sign-off to Apache and proper license headers on the
content.

Thanks!

-Scott

41).