MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: svn commit: r1304067 - in /hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.23/hadoop-mapreduce-project: ./ bin/ conf/ hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/src/main/resources/ hadoop-mapreduce-examples/ hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ hadoop-yarn/hadoop-y...

Re: svn commit: r1304067 - in /hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.23/hadoop-mapreduce-project: ./ bin/ conf/ hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/src/main/resources/ hadoop-mapreduce-examples/ hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ hadoop-yarn/ha
To me, I'd much much rather have the human readable description of what is
being fixed and I mostly could care less about which subversion commit it
corresponds to. I'd be all for using the CHANGE.txt description as the
commit message for both trunk and the branches.

-- Owen