Accumulo, mail # user - can't initialize on hadoop 2.0

Re: can't initialize on hadoop 2.0
John Vines 2013-06-28, 22:45
IIRC, there's a bit of craziness with the packaging for some of the
releases of hadoop2. I believe in them there is a separate hadoop-hdfs in
/usr/lib. Add that, with the appropriate expression to the general
classpaths option in the accumulo-site.xml file. I don't have the VMs in
front of me, so I apologize for not being able to give clearer instructions.