Hadoop >> mail # general >> Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation

Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
This is a very small amount of memory for running Hadoop + user programs.

You might consider running your tests on a cloud provider like Amazon.
 That will give you access to decent sized machines for a relatively small
cost.