HDFS >> mail # user >> cli login as different user

Re: cli login as different user
Petru,

You'll have to ensure (or provide) that your regular users can also
access the same script.

One way is to have regular package installations - Apache Bigtop helps
provide Apache Hadoop packages for consumption, for instance - for
RPM/DEB installations and more, and you can use those.

The other alternative, if you use tarballs, is to make sure all your
hadoop users have the $HADOOP_HOME/bin on their PATH, so they can use
the command as any other first class command from their shell (without
needing to specify a path).

Or are you seeing issues when you try the command as non-installation
user? If so, what error do you observe?

--
Harsh J