HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: built hadoop! please help with next steps?

Re: built hadoop! please help with next steps?
I've been successful with importing all the leaf-level maven projects as
"Existing Maven Projects" using the eclipse maven plugin.  I've also gotten
things to work without the eclipse maven plugin with some combination of
mvn eclipse:eclipse, pointing to the m2repo, and the directory with the top
pom.xml as my eclipse workspace directory.