HBase >> mail # user >> How often should we reboot hbase cluster---looking for best practice

Re: How often should we reboot hbase cluster---looking for best practice
+1 what Harsh said.  It sounds to me like you are putting a bandaid on a
flesh wound.  We should do further analysis and get your cluster to a
stable state rather than repairing it weekly.  Can you also describe in
more detail everything you are running to do the repair in 90.4 fixing an
overlapping region is not an easy task by any means.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera