Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop branch-1.1 and Release Plan for Hadoop-1.1.0

+
Matt Foley 2012-05-25, 21:49
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-25, 21:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-05-25, 23:19
+
Thomas Graves 2012-05-30, 13:25
+
Kihwal Lee 2012-05-29, 13:37
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop branch-1.1 and Release Plan for Hadoop-1.1.0
Thomas Graves 2012-07-06, 14:29
I'm not sure where this is at but it would be nice to pull in MAPREDUCE-2129
to 1.1.0.

Tom