Flume >> mail # user >> where to Find flume-ng logs

Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Hello, Alexander,

I start flume from the root directory ex: /home/hadoop/flume-ng.
And I also make logs directory in flume-mg directory. And give the logs
folder 777 permission.
But I still can not see the log files under logs directory.

I can view the log from the console. But never get the log file.

Any wrong configurations ?

Thanks