HBase >> mail # user >> HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?

Re: HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?
Jonathan, awesome, best of breed APIs!
Jean, I would like to insert lotsa new rows with many columns in a
particular column family* **programmatically in batch just like the jdbc
addBatch method.*
*Thanks again.*