HBase >> mail # user >> how do you keep the hbase document correct?

+
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
+
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-12-25, 11:09
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 06:40
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 07:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:55
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:45
+
Kun Ling 2012-12-26, 23:33
+
Stack 2012-12-27, 01:33
+
周梦想 2012-12-27, 07:11
+
Stack 2012-12-28, 01:30
+
周梦想 2012-12-28, 02:06
+
Stack 2012-12-28, 03:18
Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
OK, I saw it. that's great!

A lot of thanks to Stack!

Yours,
Andy

2012/12/28 Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > “参考指南” is right. But I think the characters are better to be
> > "中文参考指南(单页)",means " Chinese Reference Guilde (Single Page)".
> > The html charset should be "UTF-8". links to :
> > http://abloz.com/hbase/book.html
>

> I put it up already: http://hbase.apache.org/
>
> Let me fix it and redeploy.
>
> St.Ack