Hive >> mail # user >> Enabling fair scheduler using Bootstrap is failing

Re: Enabling fair scheduler using Bootstrap is failing
Hi,

I tried this also in optional arguments "--site-config-file
s3://viz-emr-hive/config/mapred-site.xml -m
mapred.jobtracker.taskScheduler=org.apache.hadoop.mapred.FairScheduler"

This time it goes to state "Bootstrapping" and then failed.

Let me know what changes I can do to make it work.

Thanks,
Chunky.