HBase >> mail # user >> openjdk7 and hbase

openjdk7 and hbase
Hi all,
should I strictly use only oracle's java 6 only?
will I really face problem if I am using openjdk7?
if then then what type of problem I will face?
is/are anyone using openjdk? or tried that ?

and why Hbase is built on top of sun's java ? I guess openjdk exist from
long back. should hbase not be on top of openjdk? if no what are problems
with openjdk?

what about can I use java 7 for current stable hbase ?

thanks and sorry for so many questions