Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Building the C library for 3.5.0

Building the C library for 3.5.0
I am trying to build the C library for zookeeper-3.5.0 from the trunk. I am
following the sequence of steps specified here:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.1.2/zookeeperProgrammers.html

Following section Bindings > C Binding > Installation, step 2, this is what
happened:

$ autoreconf -if
aclocal:configure.ac:37: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in
library
aclocal:configure.ac:37: warning: macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not found in
library
configure.ac:37: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

Any idea? Is there another way to build the C library.

Arindam.