MapReduce, mail # user - Can I move block data directly?

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-08, 03:40
+
Harsh J 2013-07-08, 05:39
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-08, 05:46
Re: Can I move block data directly?
Harsh J 2013-07-08, 06:47
Viral,

There is an advanced property
dfs.namenode.replication.work.multiplier.per.iteration and a few
others that are also relevant. See the listing at
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/hdfs-default.xml
for more details.

--
Harsh J