MapReduce >> mail # user >> Unblacklist a blacklisted tracker (at job level)?

Re: Unblacklist a blacklisted tracker (at job level)?
Thanks, but it doesn't.  According to the link, restarting the task
tracker should take the node off the blacklist.  That didn't happen.  I
restarted the task tracker, but the node remained blacklisted for that
job.  (Which is why I posted this question in the first place.)

DR