HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to troubleshoot OutOfMemoryError

+
Stephen Fritz 2012-12-22, 15:40
Re: How to troubleshoot OutOfMemoryError
I encountered the OOM problem, because i don't set ulimit open files limit.
It had nothing to do with Memory. Memory is sufficient.

Best Regards,
Andy

+
Junior Mint 2012-12-24, 03:39