HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:08
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 17:44
Re: CleanerChore exception
I was going to move to 0.94.4 today ;) And yes I'm using 0.94.3. I
might wait a bit in case some testing is required with my version.

Is this what you are looking for? http://pastebin.com/N8Q0FMba

I will keep the files for now since it seems it's not causing any
major issue. That will allow some more testing if required.

JM
2012/12/30, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Looks like you're using 0.94.3
>
> The archiver is backport of:
> HBASE-5547, Don't delete HFiles in backup mode
>
> Can you provide more the log where the IOE was reported using pastebin ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a "IOException" /hbase/.archive/table_name is non empty
>> exception every minute on my logs.
>>
>> There is 30 directories under this directory. the main directory is
>> from yesterday, but all sub directories are from December 10th, all
>> the same time.
>>
>> What does this .archive directory is used for, and what should I do?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> JM

+
Ted Yu 2012-12-30, 18:23