Hive >> mail # user >> Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?
Hi Krishna,

You can also set these properties in the mapred-site.xml, but this would
require a restart of your cluster.

Ted.

Ted Reynolds
Technical Support Engineer