HBase >> mail # user >> xceiver count, regionserver shutdown

Re: xceiver count, regionserver shutdown
Just to follow up, this did indeed fix the problem I was having with hitting the xceiver limit. Thanks a bunch for the help, I have a much better understanding of how heap, memstore size, and number of regions all play a role in performance and resource usage.