HBase >> mail # dev >> Connection reference counting

Re: Connection reference counting
I had a look, I think it's a bug.
If the connection holds resources that should be freed, well they won't be
freed.
It's used in the minicluster shutdown. So we could imagine scenarios which
that create some test flakyness. I doubt it happens in real life, but imho
it's better to fix it (it there are no different opinions, I will do it if
you don't ;-).

Cheers,

Nicolas