Hive >> mail # user >> Re: how to join like a "In A but not in B" operation?

+
sac.khurana@... 2012-03-12, 04:05
+
Richard 2012-03-12, 03:52
+
sac.khurana@... 2012-03-12, 04:03
Re:Re: how to join like a "In A but not in B" operation?

Hi Sachin

I have tried LEFT SEMI JOIN, but the results are the same to a JOIN operation.

Richard