Hadoop >> mail # dev >> creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA

creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA
When Arun created branch-2.1-beta he stated:

> The expectation is that 2.2.0 will be limited to content in
branch-2.1-beta
> and we stick to stabilizing it henceforth (I've deliberately not created
2.2.0
> fix-version on jira yet).

I working/committing some JIRAs that I'm putting in branch-2 (testcases and
improvements) but I don't want to put them in branch-2.1-beta as they are
not critical and I don't won't add unnecessary noise to the branch-2.1-beta
release work.

Currently branch-2 POMs have a version 2.2.0 and the CHANGES.txt files as
well.

But because we did not create a JIRA version I cannot close those JIRAs.

Can we please create the JIRA versions? later we can rename them.

Thx
--
Alejandro