Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo shell scan for row with quote?

+
Mike Hugo 2013-02-26, 18:51
+
Eric Newton 2013-02-26, 18:53
+
Mike Hugo 2013-02-26, 19:33
+
Eric Newton 2013-02-26, 19:39
Re: Accumulo shell scan for row with quote?
It probably won't be supported, because it's hard... but there will
probably be support for a standalone command so you can do your
quoting in bash (or your preferred shell) in 1.6 (ACCUMULO-1045).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, I don't see a ticket for it.  Please make one.
>

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Mike Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Cool, thanks for confirming!
>>
>> Presumably, it could be supported, right?  Is there a JIRA ticket for it
>> yet?
>>
>> Mike
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> No.  Sadly, this is a known limitation of the shell.
>>>
>>> You *can* do it from the java API.
>>>
>>> -Eric

+
Mike Hugo 2013-02-26, 20:37