Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo shell scan for row with quote?

Re: Accumulo shell scan for row with quote?
It probably won't be supported, because it's hard... but there will
probably be support for a standalone command so you can do your
quoting in bash (or your preferred shell) in 1.6 (ACCUMULO-1045).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii