HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 04:05
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 19:49
Similar to Enis's comments -- it is not just the new tests running N
times -- it is that sometimes they leave junk behind that pollutes
other tests.  I'm currently having similar problems on the
trunk+snapshot branch.

I've also been running trunk+snapshot and there are some tests that
seem  test broken there.  (I had started on some of them a while back,
probably time to get back to them).

Jon.

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera