HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Carrying over testing observations from RC1. See our earlier discussion.
Checked the checksums on the files, eyeballed unpacked contents, looks good.

+1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy