Bigtop >> mail # user >> Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?

Re: Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?
Ahhhh,  Okay here was my issue:

I was actually building the "test-artifacts" pom.xml.   However, the
"bigtop-test-framework/pom.xml", which is responsible for building the
TestUtils jar file, was not being rebuilt.  Thus, all of the source changes
I was making wasn't reflected.

Anyways, thanks Konstantin - after turning online mode to false in my maven
settings.xml, it became clear that my jar's were indeed getting written and
used by bigtop.

So... moving forward... a new question which stems from this confusion that
i had --
Maybe *bigtop-test-framework* and *bigtop-tests* should be SUBMODULES under
the same pom.xml?  That way when building the bigtop smoke tests, you can
invoke a single command that builds the two cohesive artifacts?