HBase >> mail # dev >> Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons

+
Stack 2013-06-24, 20:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-06-24, 23:13
Re: Opinions on the 'watcher' script that surrounds launched hbase daemons
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It sounds like it's encroaching on BigTop territory.

I agree. Can we handle this there? Point a section of the book on watchers
to it?
--
Best regards,

   - Andy