Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooInspector can't display node data/metadata/ACLs + patch

ZooInspector can't display node data/metadata/ACLs + patch
Hello!

There seem to be a few bugs in the trunk that prevent ZooInspector to load
the node viewers ( the 3 tabs in the main windows when you select a ZK node
in the tree ).
Apparently it has been introduced 2 years ago after a refactoring about
icons and another about fixing a typo ("veiwer" -> "viewer").

I attached the patch directly to this email, but let me know if I need to
create a JIRA for this, no problem.
The patch is for trunk (3.4 is fine).

Thanks,
Ben