Hive >> mail # user >> Storing data in TSV with changing headers

Storing data in TSV with changing headers
Hi all!

We want to use hive to analyze our logs. Our logs will be TSV files, one
per hour, and as it is possible that we add/remove more columns in the
future, we will include headers (column names) in each file.

So it is possible that two TSV files for different days/hours have
different headers.

Is it possible to do this with Hive?

Thanks!
+