Chukwa >> mail # dev >> questions about roadmap

questions about roadmap
Hi, I have some questions for you about roadmap..Please give me some advice.

Could you explain your public or private roadmap of  your open source  for years to come? We expect to know your development plan by year as detail as possible.
(If you have no plan,please tell me your opinion.2013~2016) I want to know start and end time each technology.

Thank you for giving me your time.
+
Eric Yang 2013-06-23, 08:46