Bigtop >> mail # user >> Re: Unable to install hadoop

Re: Unable to install hadoop
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Juraj Jurco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wanted to try to install Hadoop on my machine with latest Fedora release
> and I'm getting following error:
>
> Test Transaction Errors:   file /usr/bin from install of hadoop-1.1.2-1.i386

Depending on what version of Hadoop you really want to play with you may
find Bigtop's Hadoop distribution to be of value:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/BIGTOP/how-to-install-hadoop-distribution-from-bigtop-050.html

There's also a release of Bigtop 0.3.1 based on the latest Hadoop 1.X that
is supposed to be coming out pretty soon.

Thanks,
Roman.