*De :* Nitin Pawar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
*Envoyé :* jeudi 6 juin 2013 18:31
*À :* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Objet :* Re: Hive Header line in Select query help?

why don't you set the variable in your script or in the hiverc file ? then
it will work all the time

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Matouk IFTISSEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I use a script to query Hive and  store results in Local file, but no
headers after execution of the select query how to do this? thanks