MapReduce >> mail # user >> Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..

+
Mark Olimpiati 2012-10-10, 23:45
+
Harsh J 2012-10-11, 02:33
+
Mark Olimpiati 2012-10-11, 19:53
Re: Reading Sequence File from Hadoop Distributed Cache ..
On 11 October 2012 20:53, Mark Olimpiati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Harsh, but as I said I tried locally too by using the
> following:
>
>      FileSystem localFs = cachedFiles[0].getFileSystem(new
> Configuration());
>

> Isn't the above supposed to give me the local file system ?? If yes, I
> tried that but didn't work, if not, can you show one example?
>
> Thank you,
> Mark
gives you the default FS for that process, which can be different.

what about FileSystem.get("file://tmp",new Configuration())