Zookeeper, mail # user - question on data expiry

+
H A B E E B 2013-07-05, 13:36
+
Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés 2013-07-09, 17:21
Re: question on data expiry
habeeb rahman 2013-07-11, 14:29
Thanks Raul.
Looks similar to the situation we are in.
The status of the bug is open. Wish if this could get resolved at
the earliest.