Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Problem with one of teh datanodes

Re: Problem with one of teh datanodes
Hi Siddharth,

This is a very common error faced by users after formatting namenode. You
need to clean up your dfs data directories across the cluster. This
discussion will help you resolve this:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/iAeEh1gvLE2/Incompatible+namepaceIDs&subj=RE+Incompatible+namespaceIDs+after+formatting+namenode

HTH,
Anil